Not attending appointments or cancelling your appointments costs the NHS millions every year.
There are many ways to cancel your appointment –
* Calling the surgery from 8am
* Leaving a voicemail on the surgery answer phone
* Cancelling on your online services
* Cancelling at the reception desk
* Replying to your text remind with the word “cancel”
If you are struggling to keep on top of your appointments at the surgery, please contact us so we can find ways to support you in making sure appointments are attended or cancelled.
** As per the Patient registration practice agreement, patients must understand the patient non attendance policy when joining the surgery. Non attendance without notification on more than 3 consecutive occasions will result our consideration of your removal from the surgery.**